- Our Mission
- Capital Defender
- Central Office
- Circuit Public Defender Offices
- Office of the Mental Health Advocate
- Training Resources
- Agendas & Minutes
Location: Paulding Judicial Circuit
Job Description and Requirements:
The Paulding County Judicial Circuit has a full-time county position available. ***Must be available to start by November 1, 2015
Investigator (Salary based upon experience – maximum $37,000.00):
This position will handle both felony and misdemeanor case investigations under the Paulding County Public Defender’s Office.
Note: Position serves at the pleasure of the Chief Public Defender and is not a Paulding County BOC Civil Service position.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Sufficient investigation experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice related field.
- Bi-lingual- Spanish a plus.
- Prior Law Enforcement experience.
- Working knowledge/history of computer and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in report writing.
STAFF: Log in to our intranet
CONTRACT ATTORNEYS: Log in to our extranet
Click HERE to view the Consent Decree in Flournoy et al v. Georgia et al
APPLICATIONS FOR SERVICES AND PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINING INDIGENCE
- Procedure for Verification of Indigence
- Guidelines and Procedure for Indigency Verification Systems and Application to Continue to Retain Funds
- Guidelines for Determining Qualification of Applicants
- 2015 Poverty Guidelines
- Application for Services in English
- Application for Services in English - print only
- Application for Services in Spanish - print only
- Dependent Supplement
- Dependent Supplement - print only
- Approval Form
- Approval Form- print only
- Sample Juvenile Application Form (Word file)