- Our Mission
- Capital Defender
- Central Office
- Circuit Public Defender
- Office of the Mental Health Advocate
- Agendas & Minutes
These medications can treat but are not limited to, PTSD, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Panic Attacks and Phobias. Several related symptoms include, anxiety out of proportion to the stressor, anxiety related to a specific object or situation, behavior that has to continually be repeated to satisfy the individual, anxiety related to a past event.
- Ativan ( Lorazepam) –used to relieve anxiety, can be habit-forming.
- Azene, ClorazeCaps, ClorazeTabs, GenENE, Tranxene, Tranxene-SD (Clorazepate) – used to relieve anxiety. It also is used to control agitation caused by alcohol withdrawal as well as seizures.
- Buspar (Buspirone) – used to treat anxiety disorders or in the short-term treatment of symptoms of anxiety.
- Librium (Chloridiazepoxide) – used to relieve anxiety and to control agitation caused by alcohol withdrawal.
- Klonopin (Clonazepam) – used to control seizures and to relieve anxiety.
- Valium (Diazepam) – used to relieve anxiety, muscle spasms, and seizures and to control agitation caused by alcohol withdrawal.
- Xanax (Alprazolam) – used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks.