- Our Mission
- Capital Defender
- Central Office
- Circuit Public Defender
- Office of the Mental Health Advocate
- Agendas & Minutes
These medications can treat but are not limited to the treatment of side effects of medication.
- Antivert (Meclizine) – is used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness.
- Benadryl (Diphenhydramine)- used to relieves red, irritated, itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; and runny nose caused by allergies. It also may relieve the itching and minor skin irritation, also used to prevent and treat motion sickness, induce sleep, and relieve cough caused by minor throat or airway irritation.
- Dramamine (Dimenhydrinate) – used to relieve or prevent the symptoms of allergies.
- Phenergan (Promethazine) – used to relieves itchy, red, irritated, watery eyes; runny nose; sneezing; and itchy skin caused by allergies. It is also used for motion sickness, before and after surgery as a sedative to relieve apprehension, and to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting.
- Vistaril (Hydroxyzine) – used to relieve the itching caused by allergies and to control the nausea and vomiting caused by various conditions, including motion sickness. It is also used for anxiety and to treat the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.